As part of our wedding coordinating for our March bride, we are working on a soda bar for her reception. It has been so fun putting it together! We have learned a few tips that we want to share with you:
- Orson Gygi in Salt Lake City, UT has a great selection of syrup. which you can purchase in store or order online. They also have Most Syrup bottles do not come with the pumps so remember to purchase those as well (Orson Gygi also carries the pumps).
- Each person typically uses 3-4 pumps of syrup which is about 3 tablespoons. This is helpful to know when you are figuring out how many bottles of syrup to buy.
- There are a lot of different options to have at your Soda Bar. A typical bar will have soda (Diet Coke, Dr. Pepper, or carbonated soda) whipped cream or half and half, ice, cups, and straws.
HOW TO INSTRUCTIONS:
- Fill your glass with ice
- Add 3-4 pumps of flavors (mix it up)
- Fill with carbonated water or soda
- Add whipped cream